Wednesday 30 December 2009

4afe convert into 4age 20v black top engine and system






with use back the 4afe block make convertion change into 4age 20v silver top or black top.This can make the engine is noneed to register again in JPJ and check in PUSPACOM.From now on, every Toyota 4A-G engine that we sell will come complete with our Reconditioning Service. We will renew the following parts of the engine as well as cleaning, inspecting and testing it prior to shipping from our base in Malaysia:

*
Complete Toyota comprising of head gasket and all other essential gaskets, oil rings and seals.
*
Piston Rings.
*
Timing belt
*
All ancillary belts.
*
Water pump.
*
KING Engine bearings.
*
change into 4age 20V crank shaft,piston,conrod,20v head and throttle body with original 20v air box
*
manufacture a Plug'N'Play Wiring Loom so that the new engine will plug straight in and run with your car's original electrical system.
*

Most of the new parts listed above are genuine Toyota.

We will fit KING engine bearings in your 4A-G engine to give more performance, reliability and piece of mind when pushing your engine to the limit.
KING engine bearings have been proven to withstand the forces generated at over 10,000rpm and 30psi of boost pressure in high performance engines in Malaysia.
Genuine Toyota con rod bearings usually fail in 4A-GEs after 8,000rpm, even in naturally aspirated engines (for example 20v).price in this prosses is between rm5000-rm6000.

7 comments:

  1. Whats Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.
    J.Renee Women's Rosina Slingback Pump

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am interested in a swapping project to change my 4AFE to a 4AGE 20v black TOP. Can kindly mail me at caesarww@yahoo.com for further discussions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am interested in a swapping project to change my 4AFE to a 4AGE 20v black TOP. Can kindly mail me at caesarww@yahoo.com for further discussions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am interested in changing my 4 AFE to a 4AGE 20v Blacktop.Can you kindly tell me what I need to make my motor powerful by mailing me by jennykiller79@gmail.com.Thanks in Advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did u got the converted tips?
      email me arkanturk77@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. hi.
    i am intredted too lol.
    plz if u see this send me all the details of converting, let me tty to make some more power to 4AFE

    ReplyDelete